Progressive Web AppSeptember 26, 2022
What is website security?October 3, 2022
10 ways to secure your WordPress website
- Choose a secure hosting provider
- Get security plugins like WordFence, Sucuri and Cloudbric with firewall and brute-force protection
- Choose a secure licenced theme
- Keep WordPress and all plugins updated with a maintenance plan
- Use secure login details
- Add two way-factor authentication
- Disable file editing
- Virus scan your website and computer on a regular basis
- Use HTTPS (SSL certificates)
- Backups and use UpdraftPlus
Contact us if you wish to install/update security on your website with brute-force protection, update all relevant plugins including Themes and latest WordPress software. We recommend a website maintenance plan to do monthly updates and backups.
See our maintenance plans on https://www.rmwebdevelopers.com/website-maintenance-plans/.
Please note if you host with us we keep backups of the last 14 days, should there be a need to restore your website and database.
3rd party clients
If you are hosting with us, please communicate this to all your relevant clients.