PHP 8.2 UpgradeFebruary 27, 2023
What to avoid in your emails
- Using all capitals in your subject and body.
- Using punctuation in the subject line.
- Using excessive punctuation eg. punctuation!!??
- Substituting letters with numbers.
- Gaps between the letters in words.
- Using many different font colours in your email.
- Using large font sizes.
- Ensure that your internet IP address is not listed on a spam blacklist.
- Using shortened URLs or web links.
- Adding a large number of URLs or web links.
Use licensed third-party services and avoid redundent programmes like Office 2007 and Office 2010.